Monday, June 09, 2008

The last episode of LOST

Jeremy Benforth ... John Lock
What an episode. Life is so unfair! Now I have to wait until the next year to know what happens next ... LOL ... So, Ben is scheming to get everyone back to the island which by the way is LOST. See, Ben never had a real life outside of the island, with his cheesy dialogues, "Don't you know John, I always have a plan" or "How would I know, I lived on a island all my life" He does not have ESPN sports or lavish ski trips to go to or hiking trips or biking around his favorite part of town...See Ben, is a loser; His only form of entertainment is moving around islands, time traveling and playing the role of an arch rival. For all we know he is being chased by a debt collector. Now he wants to escape again. But he doesn't know where to escape since he LOST the island. To make everyone else's live miserable again he will make it back to the island. And guess what the OTHERS will say when they see him, "oh, NO , not him again! Leave us be, enough of your cheesy dialogues and stop moving the island around, would you? It makes my head spin" Jacob would tell him, "I had to move the whole island and still you came back, don't you get it! You are not welcome!" Alright, alright, now for my favorite scenes of the episode...drum roll please ... Penny and Dez; Awww, what a pleasant surprise. And finally, we know what happens to John. John's character is still as annoying as Ben's, but at least Ben's get lots of dimensions. John is just so confused all the time. Annoying. I have to say I will miss Ben's cheezy dialogues, Jack, Sawyer, Aaron, Penny, Dezzy and Dan. Until the next season then.

No comments: