Thursday, April 26, 2007

Fun and Games

Wow, volley ball looks so effortless when others are playing, but I got four bruises to show for how full of effort and technique the game really is. It was fun to get together with friends and co-workers. I improved my serve, learnt how to not duck and actually return the ball over the net :) My arms are so soar...
I just heard on the news that Wayne is under presure to perform for the Miami Heat team...Bernie mack show is on and he is telling his 8 yr old 'to be a man' haha. He is so funny! Ne ways I really want to watch the movies, "The Blood Diamond", "The Inconvenient Truth", "The Painted Veil". "Reign over me" looks like a good one too.
What else, My final exam is next week and I need to study for it...obviously. Work is crazy like never before, you never really know how good you have it untill you lose it. I pray to God that I am aware of the goodness and love around me, Thanks to God. Really sleepy , eye lid weigh 20o tons heavy...can't type any longer...must sleep...ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: