Thursday, May 03, 2007

Fun and Games - 2

Volly ball is back! Sri I miss you here at the court!! You would'nt play but be there for fun :) Rosie is so gooood and so is Michelle. I improved my serve drastically. This time I was not very scared of the ball. Note to self; when ball is above shoulder push it up/away and when below should level pick it up with arms! that sounds eazy but it takes lots of practice. Anyways, I am not so sore this time around :) We had a really good Chocolate Zocotto cake at the office for my Bosses B-day. Nice! I really hope my peeps are doing something special for my b-day coming up on cinco de mayo. I am eating pizza :( which will off-set any workout achieved by playing Volly ball for three hours!! No worries though.
Watched Blood Diamond...WoW...what a great movie. Memorable scenes:
Vandy getting through to his son when he points the gun at Archer ( Hot Hot DiCaprio !!!! ) after finding the diamond. Also, when Archer( Hot Hot DiCaprio !!!! ) calls up his journalist friend when he is dying :( So Sweeeet .
Alright, I am going to get Netflix back I miss it. New documentaries to watch:
Blood Diamond 2007 documentary and Jesus camp (Recomended by Puneesh).

No comments: