Saturday, May 05, 2007

~ My 25th B-day ~

So, here is how the day went by...My 25th birthday...The silver jubilee of the life of Sadfeen Naimat. I started the day with lots of birthday wishes from mi familia and a prayer by my Dad. Previous to that my big bro took me out to dinner on Friday night to Stir Crazy and then to Cheesecake where we had, you guessed it, Cheesecake, ohhhh, the strawberry cheesecake was heavenly! It was a very nice evening out. Back to today, woke up at 11:30 am, had breakfast, ran some errands came home watched DeJa Vu (okay movie) had Biryani, slept for a little while. Oh, also took the interview of my brother and sisters inquiring about what they were doing on their 25th b-day...lets keep the findings to me ;) ... Woke up, with my Mum I went on a drive, we went to Church where I prayed at the chappel which was very soothing :) I loved it. Then we went to the beach spend a little time there and then we went and picked up my cake from the fabulous King's bakery. By this time the whole family got together and we sang a couple of Psalms 134 and 111. My dad read a passage from the new testament at my request from the book of Collosians 3: 12-18 or 20 the whole chapter is great. It defines me and I pray it continues to do so with Jesus' help and God's will. Dad said a beautifull prayer for me.
I had dinner and watched another movie. All in all it was a nice day. I pray that God Blesses me even more each day. I pray that Jesus is always there with me. I pray I feel His existence in my life more powerfully than ever!!! Remember; Jesus Loves You!

No comments: