Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fun and Games - 3

Okay, so Volly ball practice got cancelled becuase no one showed up :( But, my sister and her freind decided to grab something to eat from Moe's and head out to the beach for a walk. It was very soothing and fun. I got a chance to call my uncle Sandip and heard about great miracles the Lord is performing in people's lives! We prayed together. It was awesome! Okay, I am going to watch '3 walls' an idian movie recommended by a freind and doze off - laterssss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How was the movie anyways?
"3 Walls"

Sadfeen said...

3 Walls was a twisted story...
you have to watch it to know what I am talking about. The twist is also pretty twisted, you won't figure it out until the climax happens ;0) I did not feel bored or it did not feel like a very long movie like usuall Indian flicks are. I like it, I will give it 3.5 stars.